Application to Become an Approved Provider
- Download an application by clicking on one of the links below:
Licensed Provider Application
- Send in Application and Documentation-Complete the application and send the supporting documentation to DECCD. When this application is processed, you will receive a confirmation email with your Provider ID.
1. Send via Service Request (Computer Upload)
2. Send via mail: P.O. Box 352, Jackson, MS 39205
3. Send via fax 601-359-4422
- Webinar Online Training - Attend a provider e-Ledger training webinar (Online Training) held on the first and third Tuesday of every month at 12:30 p.m. You must register in advance and attend the entire session to receive credit for attendance. Click here to register. Click here to view the PDF of the webinar.
- 4. Effective Date - Once your application has been processed and your webinar is completed satisfactorily, you will receive an effective date to begin providing childcare. As long as the application is processed in advance, the effective date for providers who complete the online training webinar on the 1st Tuesday of the month will be effective on the 16th and providers who attend the online training on the 3rd Tuesday of the month will be effective on the 1st of the next month. Note- Unlicensed providers must also satisfactorily pass a health and safety inspection before they are given an effective date.
- DECCD only pays Approved providers. The parent is responsible for all payment prior to your effective date.
Additional forms are provided below.
Appendix G: Electronic Provider Statement of Agreement
Appendix H: Electronic Health Safety